Graphic Online’s Kwadwo Baffoe Donkor reported that the fire started around 10:30 am in one of the rooms located on the first floor of one of the buildings at the court complex.
He said the timely intervention of the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital fire team helped to stop the fire from spreading to other chambers
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]