2021 could easily go down in history as the year of “Beefs” in the Ghanaian music industry or space.
What started out as a harmless tweet from Yaa Pono about he and Shatta Wale starting a beef to make the industry lively, took a quick turn when Samini and Shatta Wale after exchanging words on twitter, took the fight to the studios exchanging diss songs.
Then a section of Kumerican rappers joined the feud after Yaa Pono dropped a diss song that had Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Samini, and allegedly Kumericans catching stray bullets.
Read Also: I produced 10 songs on the Reign Album for you but you didn’t pay me since 2018 – MOGBeatz blasts Shatta Wale
While we were waiting for more rappers to drop diss songs as promised, Shatta Wale is currently engaged in a fresh beef with ace Ghanaian producer M.O.G Beatz.
We earlier on reported that M.O.G made the revelation that he hasn’t been paid for the 10 songs he produced on the Reign album since 2018.
Shatta Wale as expected has lashed back at the producer saying he paid him 100gh for each beat, and thus owes him nothing.
It is now turned a “bloody” war of exchange between the two on twitter, check some of their back and forth below.
It has now turned a “bloody” war of exchange between the two on twitter, check some of their back and forth below.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]