Fast rising dancehall/afro pop artist, Miyaki has won his first award.
The Vision Music Group(VMG) artiste was honoured last night at the Social Media Entertainment Awards.
The event which happened last night, 13th July, 2019 at the KNUSTFORD Hall saw many artistes, entertainers and their management being honoured.
The “Ice Cream Man” crooner emerged the ‘Best New Social Media Artiste of The Year 2019’.
Picking up his plague, Miyaki who was accompanied by his management expressed his utmost gratitude to the organizers of the awards scheme, his management and all his fans.
His Manager, Emmanuel Opare Boafo (aka Mod Dee), in an interview called on fans of Miyaki to keep supporting him. He also urged them to watch out for more hit songs from his artiste this year as well as in the coming years.
The Social Media Entertainment Awards 2019 is an award event scheme to celebrate and honor excellence in media influence.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]