A Kenyan pastor from Lugari, Kakamega was on Thursday caught hands down in bed at 4am with a neighbor’s wife according to a publication by K24Digital.
The wife who is said to be 7 months pregnant has allegedly been warming the bed of the husband with a different man while he travelled.
The report said that the woman’s husband had returned home unannounced at 4am and caught the pastor Peter Afagara in bed with his wife at Mukuyu, Mautuma area in Lugari Sub-County.
The husband of the cheating wife said that he had apparently been informed that his wife has been secretly seeing the pastor when he is not around.
“On Wednesday night, I travelled to Lugari from Nakuru without alerting my wife. At 4am, I went home unannounced, and caught the pastor in the act with my partner,” the woman’s husband said.
After the disappointing development, the husband conveyed the news to the elders of the community. The wife and husband appearing before the council of elders blamed each other with the wife accusing her husband of desertion.
The pastor Peter Afagar admitted to guilt while he pleaded for forgiveness. The council of elders ruled that the pastor should pay a fine which will be given to the husband as compensation though the husband was insisting on divorcing his wife.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]