The remains of the late Nigerian actor Muna Obiekwe has been laid to rest.
The actor who is believed to have suffered from kidney failure, was buried in his hometown, Anambra in Nigeria Tuesday.
His colleagues in the movie industry, family and friends were there to bid him farewell.
Obiekwe is known mostly for his roles in romantic movies.
Notably, he will be remembered for his controversial role in the movie, Pregnant Hawker where tabloids claimed that co-actress Biola Ige accused him for grabbing her ‘chest area’.
News of the actor’s death spread on social media on Sunday January 20, the day he is said to have breathed his last.
There also emerged reports that the Enugu-based film celebrity had been ill for some time, but that being a private person, he had kept his friends and colleagues in the dark.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]