A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her.
According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her Bosom region.
She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead. So sad!