Stonebwoy’s recently released two hit songs Baafira and Sheekena are personal favourites of Ghana’s president John Dramani Mahama.
In an interview on state radio Uniiq 95.7 Wednesday, Mahama, who came to power on the back of a campaign message that sold him as young and vibrant, gave full meaning to that when he admitted to liking the two songs of the young musician.
A good endorsement for the young musician, he made it into a list that also had other Ghanaian music greats such as KK Kabobo, Kojo Antwi, Shasha Marley, VVIP, and the defunct duo Wutah.
Wednesday’s interview with the state broadcaster was also broadcast live across other regional stations.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]