Just when we thought everything was okay between dancehall icons Samini and Shatta Wale, we woke up this morning only to find the two throwing shades and shots at each other.
Samini seems to have started the “war” when he tweeted that Shatta Wale is only successful because he had help from NAM1.
The living fool measures the success of a man by the size of a swimming pool. living proof of the fact that depths of minds differ.A beneficiary always feels wisest until the benefactor becomes woke. Remember I did it all by myself without a “Nam1” and no one is my Don.
Shatta Wale who is always in the mood for a beef or quarrel did as expected and replied by writing;
Twitter users seem to be enjoying the ongoing beef as it is likely to end with the two musicians hitting the studios and recording diss songs, thus tweeps keep fuelling the beef with provoking comments.
Check out some of the comments below;
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]