Controversial hiplife artiste, A-Plus, has expressed disappointment in the Ace Hood – Sarkodie collaboration, describing the #NewGuy track as “noise”.
The singer who confesses Sarkodie is a great rapper, said the Illuminati outcome of the much hyped tune shows he might be having a bad year.
“Sarkodie is like Lionel Messi. He’s just too good. But you agree that last year Messi had a bad season? Yeah that is what has happened to Sark,” he wrote on his facebook wall.
According to him, “…The “New Guy” track is just noise. I wonder if environmental protection have heard it. Anyway, it doesn’t take anything away from him. Sark is still a great guy”.
Another entertainer, Wanlov da Kubolor who is upset about the song shared on tweeter he believes Ace Hood does not deserve to be paid for the collaboration.
Ace Hood, in a tweet two weeks ago, revealed he was paid an amount of $25,000 Ghanaian rapper.
“I b ace like I go return d $25k cooly den dash sark ma bugatti 4 d feature,” Wanlov wrote.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]