After putting up a fantastic performance at this year’s GLO-CAF Awards, award winning act Shatta Wale, met few stars in Nigeria and Ghana and used the opportunity to invite them to his forthcoming movie premiere titled ‘Shattered Lives.’
The dancehall king, who did not hide his love for movies and movie makers like Jackie Appiah and Van Vicker, congratulated the stars on their hard work for Ghana’s movie industry.
On his Facebook wall, he revealed, “Shout-out to Jackie Appiah, another hard working actress of our time.’
Speaking to the producer of the movie and the CEO of GhanaOriginaldotcom production, he revealed to MustaphaInusahdotCom that the movie will be premiered on January 30, 2016, at the Silverbird Cinemas in Accra Mall and the West Hills Mall.
Touching on Shatta Wale and Bisa K Dei, he stated that he believes in making discoveries and so looking at the current scene in the showbiz industry, he and his team settled on working with the aforementioned musicians who are blazing and making all the ‘noise.’
According to him, he believes this is the right time for music fans to know that apart from music the two musicians have two hidden talents that has been discovered.
Apart from Shatta Wale, other movie stars expected to grace the premier include: Majid Michel, Martha Ankomah and Bismark the joke as well as other surprise acts.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]