It’s been eight years since actor Kojo Dadson suffered a stroke. For many that saw him in his wheel chair, it was a sad sight. But thank God, the actor seems to be doing well.
In a video sighted online by GhanaWeb, Kojo Dadson, could be seen walking steadily and talking as well.
The Ghanaian actor known in popular series ‘Home Sweet Home’ was diagnosed with stroke in 2012.
The sickness which affected part of his face also impaired his speaking ability and confined him to a wheelchair for eight years.
It is refreshing to know that the actor who is wildly loved for his acting and humour is doing well.
He, however, disclosed that it is difficulty sometimes to fund his hospital expenses.
We hope help gets to him soon.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]