Ghanaian singer, Rebecca Acheampong, more commonly known by her stage name, Becca, has disputed claims that she is romantically involved with highlife musician, Bisa Kdei, although she admits they are talking and getting comfortable with each other.
It has been widely speculated in the past weeks that the two are in love and secretly engaged but Becca who confided in Anita Erskine on the Starr Drive, Wednesday said “…whatever has to be has to be”.
“Bisa and I share a lot in common and we’ve been good friends now since he got into the industry and, I mean, well you never know, but for now we are friends” she insisted.
She said she would not hide such a thing if it were true.
“Eeerrrmm…whether it’s nurturing or not, you never know, something definitely is in the incubator that is going to pop up very soon. Whoever it is…I am willing to explore love.”
She, however, said the two of them are cooking up a beautiful love song and are preparing to shoot the video soon.
“We have an amazing song coming out. It is a beautiful love song and we are planning on shooting the video…” she revealed
credit: yfmghana .com
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]