Ghanaian hip-hop musician Pappy Kojo has indicated in a recent interview that he is a homosexual and prefers men who are physically figured like actor turned Politician John Dumelo.
Jason Gaisie as he is known in real life made this revelation when he was speaking in an interview with Giovani on TV3’s entertainment program, Entertainment 360.
Upon a further question from the host of the program if he was joking or not he insisted with all seriousness that he is gay and revealed the type of men he is into.
“I am a homosexual man,” he said. He was surprised about rumors going rounds indicating that he is dating Yvonne Nelson and he retorted to the host of the program, ” Is that a joke or something? No bro, I am into men” He added.
When asked about his kind of man he replied, “Men like John Dumelo” The host of the program Giovani drew his attention to the fact that the laws of the country do not permit that and he retorted “You can’t change it”.
On the other end, the host of the program Giovani thought he was joking at a time the issues of Gays and Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transgender and Queer Individuals (LGBTQI) are dominating the airwaves after the Minister-designate for children and social protection Hon. Adwoa Sarfo expressed disapproval of legitimizing the LGBTQI in Ghana.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]