Popular dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, known in real life as Charles Nii Armah Jnr, has disclosed that Samini is not a dancehall artiste but a highlife singer.
“Samini is not doing dancehall, he is good at highlife”
The ‘Kakai’ hit singer disclosed in an interview on Bryt FM, that Samini is of the view that Shatta Wale would dominante if he is allowed to perform on the same stage with him (Samini).
Shatta made known that Samini should stop taking issues with him as personal because music is business and should be seen as such in order not to lose focus.
The ‘Korle Gorno Ninja’ singer noted that he initially mentored Samini by listening to his songs so Samini should do same now that he (Shatta Wale) seems to be topping most charts in and outside the country.
According to him, he would attend events organized by Samini if he is invited by him because he (Shatta Wale) considers music to be strictly business.
Shatta Wale also hinted on collaborations next year with Stonebwoy and other great and budding artistes in Ghana.
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]