Nigerian music star, Davido, has said he is of the opinion that the social media bill be passed.
The artist was reacting to a recent circulated post claiming that the HKN singer may be expecting a baby number two out of wedlock following claims from a certain South African woman that she was impregnated by Davido.
He took to his Twitter handle @iam_Davido, advocating that the controversial bill be passed into law, having affirmed he was not responsible for the said pregnancy and was furious about how ‘blogs’ circulate lies.
His tweets read in part:
“I don’t care about what blogs write true or fake but when someone is calling me back to back all the way from another country crying.
“Fuck that shit nigga! They should pass that fucking social media bill because niggas have been talking shot. Just wake up type shit. I don’t understand” the father of one said.
“So many people hate on success, nobody wants to see people wining and living smh!..
“I got mentioned as one of the most influential people in 2015 FORBES Africa, why didn’t you’all put that up? But any bad news, dem go rush to put out, don’t get me wrong; if it is true information, then there is absolutely nothing wrong, but why put out lies?” he tweeted rhetorically.
“One day you will write shit about someone who can’t handle the pressure and you will see what will happen.”
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]