Hiplife artiste Eugene Ashie popularly known as Wisa has pleaded not guilty to a charge of gross indecent exposure at an Accra Circuit Court today.
The ‘Ekiki me” hit singer was arrested by the police and questioned over the weekend for showing his penis at a live event in Accra. He was granted bail.
The rapper did the unthinkable while performing at this year’s Decemba 2 Rememba organised by Accra-based Citi FM last week. Midway through his performance on stage, the musician while wriggling his waist behind a voluptuous lady drew down his white boxer shorts which was already showing in his saggy jeans and pulled out his manhood, rubbing it behind the lady.
He has personally, as well as his management, apologised to Ghanaians for his indecent behaviour.
Remorseful Wisa appeared in court Wednesday wearing a blue T-shirt and looking somber, Joy News’ Kwakye Afreh Nuamah reported.
He was in court with his distraught wife and father.
In court, his counsel Jerry Avenorgbor argued that what the artiste did was for the “beauty of entertainment” but people did not get the drift.
The court granted Wisa bail in the sum of 8,000 cedis to reappear on January 13, 2016.
Jerry Avenorgbor suggested to Afreh later in an interview that the penis he displayed could have been a fake one.
“If you know what a doodle is and what you can get from different sex shops all over the world then you can understand where we are coming from basically…what you saw, to you it’s a dick or looks like a dick. Can you prove that it was a dick?”
Source: Source: Myjoyonline.com
- Ama Broni Dies from electric shock while Twerking [email protected]#d on Stage [Watch video]
- Video of men cutting themselves with cutlass without bleeding causes stir on social media
- Sad video of opposition leader Bobi Wine’s wife stripped [email protected]#d and beaten by Ugandan police ahead of election
- Sakawa boys fight hawkers at Kasoa toll booth for killing snake that crawled out of their Benz car [watch video]
- Singer runs for her life as manager asks her to sign contract in a shrine [watch video]